Shared proxy service provides dedicated IP addresses assigned exclusively to to several users,offers private HTTP(s) or SOCK5 proxies.Shared Proxies also known as Semi Dedicated Proxies or Semi Private Proxies. Shared proxies are usually as fast and qualitative as private proxies for a single user. They’re much cheaper as compared to exclusive proxies.
Shared proxies are less reliable and fast than dedicated private proxies.And proxy shared by several users,that proxy’s IP can be related or gets banned on some services such as paypal,google.Even more the IP may be abused by other users. So,You can use shared proxies for social media marketing and SEO Tools just like the private proxies,It’s also high anonymous proxy,But if you’re really care about your account security or other special application.
Just as its name implies, a shared proxy is utilized by multiple users. This means if you or your company decides to use a shared proxy, it will be accessible to multiple people, not just you.Most shared proxies inexpensive or free.Sharing the proxy server allows you to share in the cost of that server.They are useful for the rare user who requires several proxies but uses each proxy only for a few hours.Some public proxies can be helpful with some of SEO software that need harvest data from internet (like keyword ranking or page rank).They can support both an HTTP and SOCKS5 service.Public proxy servers can also be used with web browsers and other apps that support proxy use.
If you need multiple proxies that can be used for a couple of hours, then shared servers are the best option. With this simple explanation, it is clear that shared servers can serve you for a couple of wonderful reasons. People who have a small budget for using proxies can always depend on a shared server to provide the required resources in a time of need.
The Properties Of A Shared Proxy:
* Security: Security is another important property of a shared server. Without any iota of doubt, you will find a plethora of spammers and hackers on free shared proxy servers. This is simply because you have several people using the server at the same.There is no unique security code attached to using a shared server. For this reason, you are always at risk for using a shared proxy. It simply means that a shared proxy security measure is limited. In fact, you do not have control over the security strength of a shared server. It is better to avoid using a shared proxy for comprehensive data work.
* Shared Proxy Speed: With shared proxies, you have several people using a given server at the same time. This will only overload the bandwidth and make the user’s internet slow and frustrating.If you are searching for free proxies, then the internet access will be slow generally.When selecting a shared proxy, it is important to have in mind the speed of the connection.
* Anonymity: Anonymity should not be ignored when using proxies. Anonymity is the feature of a proxy that helps to secure your geographical location. If you do not want any external source or user to see your location while browsing, proxies can offer the best solution.
* Reliability: When using a proxy of any kind, reliability should always be a great factor to consider. Now, most free shared proxy servers don’t require any means of authentication or registration. Another nagging issue is that free shared proxies can take the whole of your time.In most cases, people often make use of shared servers because of their budget. However, your privacy and security are always on the line for using shared proxy servers.
* Cost: When planning to buy a proxy, it is crucial to ensure that you can use the server with any application or browser. The costs of purchasing proxies vary considerably. From research and feasibility study, it is clear that dedicated servers are highly expensive than shared proxies. The cost or price of any shared proxy may be free or worth a small fee.